Job vacancy details
School leaders and Governors are seeking to appoint an exceptional Year 2 teacher, full time from September 2021. This is permanent main pay scale role, M1 to M6. This would only be suitable for an NQT if they had recent experience and proven expertise/track record in Year 2.
We would like our applicants to:
- be committed to providing the best educational opportunities for all children
- demonstrate outstanding practice with high expectations of pupil attainment
- have the ability to inspire and motivate children to achieve levels of excellence
- have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team
- Have a strong understanding of Phonics in KS1
- have a good knowledge of end of Key Stage 1 expectations
We can offer:
- a commitment to developing your teaching skills and subject leadership capacity with bespoke CPD to take you to the next level in your career
- enthusiastic, friendly and dedicated teaching and support staff
- a community which values everyone's achievement and prides itself on the success of all children
- friendly, happy children who are keen and eager to learn
- parents and governors who work as partners with the school for the benefit of the children
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and strongly encouraged prior to application. We are offering a school walk around on Tuesday 20th April at 3.45pm and Monday 26th April at 3.45pm. Please contact the School Office to make an appointment on 01606 74164 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications: Midday on Thursday 29th April 2021
Alongside your online application, please can all candidates submit a letter of application directly to the Headteacher Miss M Fairweather, emailing to email@example.com
Shortlisted candidates will be observed teaching as part of the recruitment process. These teaching observations will take place week beginning 4th May 2021, and all candidates whose observations meet our expectations will be invited to interview week beginning 10th May 2021.
All shortlisted candidates will be asked to provide contact details of 2 references and the successful candidate will be offered the position subject to satisfactory reference checks.
If you require further information about the role, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call the school office on 01606 74164 (school reopens on Monday 19th April).Hartford Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people, and expects all of its staff to share this commitment. References will be sought prior to interview, and an enhanced DBS check is required for the successful candidate.