Job vacancy details
Administration Officer (Maternity Cover)
Due to our current Administration Officer taking maternity leave, we are looking to appoint cover for the 2021/2022 academic year.
The school governors are looking to appoint someone who:
- Has an excellent understanding and experience of school finance procedures and statutory requirements
- Is experienced & committed to ensuring best value and meeting the needs of the school
- Is highly-organised and works well both autonomously and as part of a team
- Has strong analytical skills and the ability to communicate appropriate financial information at a variety of levels
- The successful candidate must be flexible and have the ability to multi-task, work to deadlines and work under pressure.
- A strong background in school administration procedures
- St. Winefride’s is a school rooted in the Christian Faith and the successful candidate will need to be able to support this ethos as the voice/face of the school in dealing with parents, children and outside agencies.
St. Winefride’s Catholic Primary School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post will require an enhanced DBS and references will be requested prior to interview.
How to apply
We encourage applicants to contact our school for further information. Please contact Mrs Gemma McCann in the school office via telephone or email –
0151 338 2468 firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be made on the CES application. To request an application pack, please email the school office.