Job vacancy details
Required for September 2021, due to the promotion of the current post-holder; an enthusiastic, imaginative and inspirational teacher for this key strategic role. The successful candidate will have part-time class teacher responsibilities and lead a small Key Stage team, as well as undertaking the responsibilities of the Deputy Headteacher. There is flexibility for teaching responsibilities to be in any age group. Weekly management time will also be allocated. The position is full-time and permanent.
Key requirements include:
- A record of consistently outstanding teaching and high outcomes for children.
- Experience of appraisal and monitoring of staff
- Ability to secure excellent awareness of and compliance with the school’s vision, policies and procedures with internal and external stakeholders.
- An ability and willingness to contribute to the school’s successful community links.
- Strong leadership skills.
- A solid understanding of how young children learn.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Someone who enjoys teaching and being with children.
Potential candidates are most welcome to arrange an appointment with the Headteacher to discuss any queries they have about the school and/or the role. Please call 01244 478316 or email email@example.com to make arrangements. Application packs are available from and returnable to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date and shortlisting: 10th May 2021
Interview/ selection: 21st May 2021
We are committed to safeguarding our children and enhanced checks on candidates’ suitability for this post will be carried out as part of our selection procedure.
How to apply
Application packs available from and returnable to: