Job vacancy details
The Governors of Weaverham Forest Primary School invite applications for the post of a one to one Early Years Teaching Assistant to work 15 hours per week Mon-Fri (afternoons). This is a Fixed term contract until July 22 with a view to being extended.
Our thriving school is growing and we are looking for a friendly and enthusiastic EYTA to come and join our team.
- NVQ Level 2 / 3 or equivalent
- Experienced in Makaton and PECS
- Committed to working as part of a team to secure the best outcomes for our nursery children.
- Highly motivated, with experience of working within an EYFS setting.
- Committed to raising standards with high aspirations for all our children.
- Professional, with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Capable of using your own initiative and responding to the needs of the children.
We can offer:
- Supportive, enthusiastic and motivated colleagues with great team spirit
- Forward thinking school united in the drive to continue raising standards and achievement
- Amazing school grounds
- Being part of the team shaping our new nursery provision from the beginning
- An opportunity to work with a galvanised, creative senior leadership team
Our school is a thriving and creative environment, where everyone matters – come and join us.
Have a look at our website http://www.weaverhamforest.cheshire.sch.uk/ for further information about our school.
Visits to school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Come and see for yourself what we have to offer.
Closing Date: 20th October at 9am
Interview Date: 21st October
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in our job vacancy. Please complete the application as fully as possible and explain any gaps in your employment history. We would like to understand more about how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the job description and person specification for the role.