Job vacancy details
Permanent Vacancy - EYFS Teaching Assistant : AAAD 5027
Grade: 4 £18,933 - £19,698 pro rata. Hours; 32.5 hrs. per week, term time plus 1 week.
The Governors of The Acorns and Whitley Village Federated Schools wish to appoint an enthusiastic Teaching Assistant to work at The Acorns Primary and Nursery School in our Nursery. The post is permanent and to start as soon as possible.
We are looking for someone with experience of Early Years who can
- Demonstrate experience of working with pupils with Special Educational Needs
- Take the initiative when supporting the planning, delivery and assessment of learning tasks
- Undertake regular observations and contribute to the delivery of the children’s learning under the direction of the teacher
- Demonstrate a commitment to raising standards
- Demonstrate creative flair to make learning memorable, enjoyable and purposeful
- Show a clear understanding of continuous and enhanced provision.
- Set high expectations of behaviour and learning for all
- Reflect on own practice and be keen to develop further
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Be a team player and thrive on the challenges of working in a fully inclusive school
The closing date for applications is noon on Monday 18th October 2021. Interviews will take place on the
afternoon of Thursday 21st October 2021
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged, please contact the head to book.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application form including a letter of application in the Application Questions section (letter should be no more than 2 sides of A4), stating how you meet the criteria for the position, with evidence to support this, and why you feel you would be an appropriate candidate to take on the role.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. References will be taken up for all shortlisted candidates prior to interview. The successful applicant will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS Disclosure.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in our job vacancy. Please complete the application as fully as possible and explain any gaps in your employment history. We would like to understand more about how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the job description and person specification for the role.