Job vacancy details
Cherry Grove Primary School in Chester is seeking to appoint one midday assistant - 5 hours per week (1 hour per day).
This is a Grade 2 SCP1 - £17,842 pro rata, per annum
This post would suit people interested in working with children and being part of an important team in the school. As a Rights-Respecting school, we aim for happy and respectful lunchtimes that are rooted in positive praise.
This post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and candidates’ suitability to work with children will be assessed through the application form and interview.
We can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive team
- Welcoming and friendly children
- Supportive leaders who value each colleague equally
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work with children in a calm manner in unstructured time
- Support the school’s policy for healthy eating with good manners
- Mediate between children in their play, encouraging pro-social behaviour
- Support our behaviour policy that is based on respectful, positive feedback for children
Closing Date: Thursday 21st October at 12 Noon
Interviews will be held on Friday 22nd October, Monday 1st November or Tuesday 2nd November.
We would like the successful applicant to start on Tuesday 2nd November.
The post is term-time only: 38 weeks per year
This is a 3 month temporary contract, with the opportunity for this to be extended/become permanent upon successful induction.
For an application form, please email email@example.com
T 01244 478316
How to apply
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application form.