Job vacancy details
We are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, passionate and highly motivated individual with real commitment and determination to ensure our pupils get the best possible experiences at our school. The role is working one to one and with small groups of motivated children in Key Stage 2.
We are looking to appoint an individual who:
- has a commitment to the nurturing of all children
- can plan and work with individuals and small groups of children
- inspires and motivates children, colleagues and the wider community
- is flexible in their working times in order to cater for children’s needs
- has high expectations of children’s attainment and behaviour
At Rudheath Primary Academy, we can offer:
- enthusiastic and well-behaved children
- a caring school community with active and supportive teachers, governors and families
- the opportunity to become an influential member of our excellent team ensuring the continuing development of our school.
Rudheath Primary Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. This appointment will be subject to an enhanced CRB check and references will be taken up. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school to make an appointment with the Principal. Application form and further particulars are available from the Recruitment Website.
Closing date: Friday 15th November 12.00 noon
Start Date of successful candidate: asap
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in our job vacancy. Please complete the application as fully as possible and explain any gaps in your employment history. We would like to understand more about how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the job description and person specification for the role. Please send completed application form and equal opportunities monitoring form to Rudheathbusinessmanager@focus-trust.co.uk