Job vacancy details
Head Teacher - Diocese of Shrewsbury - St Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School
“I have come that they may have life and have it to the full” John 10
Chair of Governors
Mrs E Morrissey
Group 2 - NOR 239
Salary - L12-L18
Closing Date - 3rd February 2020 at 4.00 pm
Shortlisting - 6th February 2020
Interviews - 24th and 25th February 2020
Start Date - September 2020
Due to the retirement of our current Head Teacher, on behalf of the pupils, staff and parents, the Governors are seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, inspirational and committed Catholic leader to the post of Head Teacher.
We are a ‘Good’ school (Ofsted 2017) which is seeking to be ‘Outstanding’.
Are you someone who:
• promotes high expectations and will help our children to thrive in a culture that builds resilience and have a positive attitude to learning?
• believes that only the best is good enough?
• is an outstanding leader who motivates and inspires children and staff?
• is creative, forward thinking and skilled in leading and managing areas of school development?
• has the ability to build on existing good practice but also bring fresh ideas?
We can offer you:
• A Christ centred school with supportive staff, parents and governors in a thriving community
• well behaved children who enjoy coming to school and are keen to learn
• an exceptionally welcoming ethos and an outstanding sense of community through our close partnerships with families, the parish and other community groups
• opportunities for continuing professional development
We warmly encourage applicants to visit our school. Visits will be available on the 21st January 2020 between 10.30 am and 12.00 pm and also between 2.00 pm and 4.00 pm.
Please contact Mrs A Bennett SBM to arrange an appointment or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application must be made on the CES application. An application pack is available from the school office or can be downloaded from the school website: www.st-wilfrids.cheshire.sch.uk
St. Wilfrid’s Catholic Primary School is committed to the principle of equal opportunity and to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment.
This post will require an enhanced DBS and references will be requested prior to interview.
How to apply
Please ensure your application is made using the Catholic Education Service Application Form