Job vacancy details
The Governors of St. Luke’s Catholic Primary School are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and inspirational Class Teacher to join our School team. This post is to provide Maternity cover from 1st September 2020, expected to be for a 12-month period.
Our school has well behaved and happy children who enjoy coming to school and have a keen desire to learn. There is a caring school environment where all individuals are valued. The school has a strong commitment to continuous professional development and equal opportunities for all members of staff.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. An enhanced DBS check will be required and the successful applicant will be required to sign the CES contract.
This post will be graded at a Maximum of M2, therefore suitable for Recently Qualified Teachers.
We are looking for a teacher who is
- An excellent practitioner with high expectations of self and pupils
- Maintains high professional standards
- An enthusiastic teacher with the desire to make a difference
- Who can demonstrate a clear knowledge of the national curriculum
- Is motivated and committed to working as part of a team
- Has high expectations and demonstrates a commitment to raising standards
- Is committed to inclusion
- Is able to provide exciting and stimulating learning opportunities for all children
We can offer
- A friendly and welcoming school
- Well mannered children with a desire to learn
- Commitment to continuous professional development
- Committed and very supportive team of staff, governors and parents
Closing Date: Friday 5th June 12 noon
Only Catholic Education Service application forms can be accepted. Please do not apply using the Cheshire West and Chester application form or on-line.
Short Listing: Friday 5th June
Interviews: Tuesday 9th June
Due to current circumstances, interviews will take place virtually.
How to apply
Application forms should be downloaded from the available documentation on Jobsgopublic. Only Catholic Education Service application forms will be accepted.
Please email your completed application forms to Ms Eileen Murtagh, Head Teacher at firstname.lastname@example.org