Job vacancy details
Kingsmead Primary School in Northwich are seeking to appoint two midday assistants - 7½ hours per week.
This role will suit someone who has an ability to work with children and an interest in their enjoyment of school. It might be relevant to individuals seeking relevant work experience prior to consideration of a career as a teaching assistant or teacher. One post has become available due to the postholder taking up School Direct teacher training with us.
The post will be subject to an enhanced DBS check and candidates’ suitability to work with children will be assessed through the application form and interview.
All applications once received are considered on merit. We particularly welcome applications from people currently under-represented in our school: ethnic minority, men, LGBT+ or disabled candidates.
We can offer you:
- A friendly and supportive team;
- Lively and friendly children;
- A commitment to supporting your development and ability to carry out your work effectively;
- Supportive leaders who value each colleague equally.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Work with children in a calm manner in unstructured time;
- Support the school’s policy for healthy eating with good manners;
- Mediate between children in their play, encouraging pro-social behaviour;
- Support our expectation that we are useful and kind to everyone, unlimited.