Job vacancy details
We are looking to appoint an experienced administration officer to take responsibility for the effective and efficient administration of financial
and other office procedures. Applicants must be highly motivated, team-players who are willing to support in all aspects of working in a
busy primary school.
- Monitor and review school budget
- Prepare reports on financial matters
- Maintain personnel records; communicate any and all personnel record changes
- Maintain school pupil databases including SIMS and Early Years Hub
- Develop and maintain administrative systems
- Input and maintain all financial information
- Liaise with Managed Services
- Maintain the single central record (SCR)
The successful candidate will be extremely hard working, have excellent interpersonal skills and be committed to providing a high level of support to pupils, staff, governors, parents and visitors. Applicants must be able to work as part of a team and independently.
The closing date for applications is 9:00 a.m. on Wednesday 16th September 2020.
We are totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. If successful you will be expected to undertake a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.