Job vacancy details
Y3/4 TEACHER REQUIRED (M1-M6) - MATERNITY COVER
St Werburgh’s & St Columba’s Catholic Primary School wish to appoint a highly motivated class teacher with KS2 experience in our popular, caring and supportive school.
The governors are looking for the successful candidate to: share our school values and uphold our school’s ethos. Have a vision of excellence and a commitment to the highest standards. Have the ability to inspire, motivate and support our children.
We can offer:
- Friendly, enthusiastic and aspiring pupils.
- Supportive governors, parish and parents.
- Committed and highly motivated staff.
- The opportunity to work in a creative environment with a rich cultural diversity.
- A commitment to continued professional development
Can you share with us?
- Enthusiasm, energy and flexibility.
- High expectations and a commitment to raising attainment and achievement.
- Excellent classroom practice.
- Strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- A good sense of humour!
You are most welcome to visit the school for a guided tour.
Applications are welcome from Catholic teachers and those willing to support our Religious ethos.
St Werburgh’s and St Columba’s Catholic Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our children. The post is conditional upon an enhanced disclosure from the DBS, together with receipt of satisfactory references.
How to apply
Thank you for your interest in our job vacancy. Please complete the application as fully as possible and explain any gaps in your employment history. We would like to understand more about how your skills, knowledge and experience meet the job description and person specification for the role.